Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 10 Seconds?

In order to gather the specific content for my design board, I will listen through each of the top ten songs I have and find a possible 10 second section within the song that I could use for one of the shorter sequences, and I will then note down the specific lyrics within this section to then put on to the design board. I haven't decided exactly which songs I want to use yet so I will do it for them all to keep my options open.

I Miss You

The section from this song that I would use is from 2:03 - 2:13, and the lyrics in this section are:
Don't waste your time on me you're already a voice inside my head. I miss you, miss you, miss you.

All The Small Things


The section from this song that I would use is from 2:14 - 2:24, and the lyrics in this section are:
Say it aint so, I will not go. Turn the lights off, carry me home. Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill.


Adam's Song


The section from this song that I would use is from 2:32 - 2:42, and the lyrics in this section are:
We couldn't wait to get outside. The world was wide, too late to try. The tour was over, we'd survived.


First Date


The section from this song that I would use is from 0:57 - 1:07, and the lyrics in this section are:
Let's go, don't wait. This night's almost over. Honest, let's make, this night last forever.


What's My Age Again?


The section from this song that I would use is from 1:01 - 1:11, and the lyrics in this section are:
And are still more amused by prank phone calls, what the hell is call ID? My friends say I should act my age. What's my age again? What's my age again?

Always


The section from this song that I would use is from 2:12 - 2:22, and the lyrics in this section are:
Hold you, touch you, feel you, always. Kiss you, taste you, all night, always.


Dammit


The section from this song that I would use is from 1:14 - 1:24, and the lyrics in this section are:
But everybody’s gone, and I’ve been here for too long, to face this on my own. Well I guess this is growing up.

The Rock Show


The section from this song that I would use is from 1:06 - 1:16, and the lyrics in this section are:
She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window. Everything's better when she's around, I can't wait til her parents go out of town. I fell in love with the girl at the rock show.


Feeling This


The section from this song that I would use is from 2:18 - 2:28, and the lyrics in this section are:
Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer. Place your hand in mine, I'll leave when I wanna.


Stay Together For The Kids


The section from this song that I would use is from 0:43 - 0:53, and the lyrics in this section are:
If my stupid poem could fix this home, I'd read it every day. So here's your holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment